Friday, November 1, 2013

Our Guest Designer ~ Jan

Welcome to our Friday guest designer post!  This week our guest designer is Jan.  You can view Jan's winning card found here

Jan made this adorable holiday card for our 'What's Old is New Again' challenge'.  For this week's challenge we are asking you to dig out and dust off those old stamp sets!

I love how her card looks like a present, what a creative idea!  Her ribbon and bow set it off perfectly!  What a wonderful holiday card!  Be sure to stop by and visit Jan's' blog:  chai tea 'n me

  
Jan 
Hi Everyone !  Jan Del Bone here from chai tea 'n me .  I am so pleased to have been invited to be the Guest Designer this week at ABC Challenges !!  After spending years in business, I ended my career as a college instructor, and retired a couple of years ago.  I live in the prettiest town in Oregon, close to the ocean and the mountains, and home of the Oregon Ducks.  I love all things Christmas, sports, Disney and crafty !  Come and play with us this week here at ABC Challenges - everyone has an "oldest" stamp, hope you en-JOY mine !
 
Remember, there's still time to play along with our challenge this week, the linky collection will remain open until Sunday 12 noon EST.  To enter your card in our challenge please see the post below.  Have a great day!


1 comment:

Susan said...

What a wonderful jump on Christmas with this Joyful package! I especially like the beautiful ribbon...it just draws your eye in.

Great designer for this week...I've been blessed to know Jan in 'real life'. She's one very ARTistic lady.

And Jan, dear, we must manage a visit soon.